Animal Bill of Rights
- The right of animals to be free from exploitation, cruelty, abuse, neglect and to co-exist with all creatures in the world.
- The right of laboratory animals not to be used for unnecessary experimentation and medical testing.
- The right of companion animals to be loved by their guardians, a healthy diet, protective shelter and adequate medical care.
- The right of wildlife to exist in a natural habitat free from human intrusion.
- The right of wildlife to an ecologically sufficient environment, normal existence and self-sustaining population.
- The right of farmed animals to humane treatment in an environment that satisfies their basic physical and psychological needs.
- The right of animals to be protected by laws, the legal system and be represented by legal counsel.
- The right of animals to love and live in peace and reproduce and care for their offspring.
endorse our Animal Bill of Rights!
Sign up to receive information about how you can help our cause.